Robotics – Arduino And Pi Projects – 3D Moedling – Flash Animations – Apps – IT – Plus More
PINE A64+ is the world’s first 64-bit expandable Quad Core 1.2Ghz supercomputer, tablet, media center, and more , for around $15 for the basic model and little more for added extras e.g. 2GB memory version or WIFI and Blue tooth version.
PINE A64+ is an open source platform from both hardware to software. It’s a versatile single board computer capable of running today’s most advanced 64 bit version of Android and Linux. Our goal is to bring the most affordable 64-Bit computing solution to the world. Use the PINE A64+ to build your next computer, tablet, gaming device, media player, and just almost anything you can think of.
Highest spec version currently available with a cost of $29.
- 64bit Quad Core ARM A53 1.2GHz CPU
- Dual Core Mali 400-MP2 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 SDRAM
- MicroSD Slot Supports up to 256GB
- 10/100/1000 MB Ethernet port
- 2 x USB 2.0 host
- 4K x 2K HDMI port
- 3.5mm Stereo Output mini-jack with Microphone Support
- Muti-Channel Audio output through HDMI
- Real-Time Clock capability built in
- Built in 3.7V Lithium battery charging circuit
- 5 Megapixel Camera Port
- 4 lanes MIPI video Port
- Touch Panel Port Included
Hello Community, If you like the free downloads and enjoy using this site and its free resources and would like to support this site and its projects, then please feel free to use the button below, kind regards matabaro.co.uk.
Thank you for visiting my site, Anthony Matabaro.